RAID Server Data Recovery San Antonio, TX
- Data Recovery San Antonio are RAID data recovery specialists. We deal with a wide array of OS and file systems, including Linux, BSD, Solaris, HPUX, AIX, IRIX, Mac OSX, and Windows, and with all RAID levels.
- We love the complex cases. If you have a RAID that another company could not rebuild, bring it to us, we are very likely to be able to recover it.
- We price based on the number of drives that we have to repair or image plus a fee based on the difficulty of the rebuild.
- RAID data recovery falls under our no data, no charge policy.
RAID Server Precautions:
Recovering any RAID server when one or more RAID drives go in degraded mode or fail needs to be handled with care to avoid destroying the data. Before attempting to repair or rebuild your RAID array or server, you should take the following precautions:
- Be sure your backups are current and not corrupt.
- Do not restore backups to your array to avoid overwriting data.
- Create sector-by-sector images of your servers hard drives.
Our RAID Recovery Services Include:
- Creating Images of Server Hard Drives, RAID Arrays
- Rebuilding Failed RAID Drives
- Repairing Offline or Damaged Volumes
- Recovering RAIDed Data from RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, RAID 50 Servers